Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) is the voice of the aerospace industry in Canada. Powered by our members, AIAC works with our partners in government at all levels and other stakeholders on the development of public policy and program development which ensures the aerospace and space industries in Canada continue to be strong, innovative and a significant presence in all parts of the country and indeed around the world.
AIAC MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
AIAC helps our members grow and develop their business, and sell more products and services by:
- Advancing the industry’s agenda and voice across the country
- Providing a forum to build and strengthen business relationships with industry leaders
- Working together through AIAC’s Committees and Board of Directors to help shape regulation and legislative policies
- Partnering with organizations to provide aerospace statistics, data and sector information
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP VALUE:
- Network with industry leaders at AIAC’s premiere national and international events
(includes our popular “Canadian Aerospace Summit” and “Day on the Hill” and our Western Canada, AIAC Pacific event – ADSE)
- Stay Connected and Informed
- Access to Member-only Webinars, News bulletins and email communication on new government programs, state of the industry reports and industry hot topics.
- Introduce Your Company to the World
- Company profile in AIAC’s popular Guide to Canada’s Aerospace Industry
- Personalized service and briefings by AIAC’s professional staff
- Member discounts with organizations such as CCAA who offer training and skills development opportunities
Participate in the development of partnerships and coalitions with government and other stakeholders with the goal of identifying solutions, achieving change, and maximizing efficient use of resources.
To learn more about membership or to apply, click here or contact us.