Another successful year for ADSE in 2018
The Aerospace, Defence & Security Expo (ADSE), held August 9-10, 2018 in Abbotsford, featured two days of topical industry panels, industry & government guest speakers and exhibits, capped off with spectacular chalet seating for a twilight performance of the Abbotsford International Airshow.
ADSE 2018 attracted strong industry support and delegates from across North America and around the world. ADSE, which is the only event of its kind in Western Canada and the only aerospace and defence expo connected to a major airshow, was attended in 2018 by close to 400 delegates representing approximately aerospace and related companies, associations, academic institution and government agencies and departments.
The trade show featured 31 exhibitors, and enjoyed the generous sponsorship of 23 sponsors and 3 media partners.
The information-rich program offered addressed a range of industry relevant topics, including:
- Supply Chain Forum featuring representatives of BDC, Boeing, Cascade Aerospace, KF Aerospace, MTU Maintenance, OMX, PAL Aerospace and Viking Air
- Keynote Addresses by:
- Honourable Harjit Sajjan, Canada’s Minister of National Defence
- Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Canada’s Minister of Public Services & Procurement
- Honourable Bruce Ralston, BC’s Minister of Jobs, Trade & Technology
- Richard Fadden, former National Security Advisor to the Prime Minister
- Additional speeches by:
- Karen McCrimmon, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Transport
- Henry Braun, Mayor of Abbotsford
- MGen (Ret’d) Dave Wheeler, Director, US Government Relations, CCC
- Mike Greenly, President & CEO, MDA
- Scott Dewis, CEO, RaceRocks3D
- Sofiane Benyouci, Project & Business Development Manager, CARIC
- Mike de Jong, MLA Abbotsford West
- Opportunities with Airbus – presented by Ruben Tauste Caro, Strategic Procurement, Airbus
- Spotlight on BC Companies:
- MTU Canada – Tracy Osadchuck, Vice President, Programs
- Viking Air – David Curtis, President & CEO
To view the full program for ADSE 2018, including sponsors and exhibitors, click here.
ADSE is a one-of-a-kind aerospace event with ground-breaking industry intelligence at the largest aerospace expo in Western Canada. AIAC Pacific thanks all partners, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and delegates for contributing to the continuing success of ADSE.
ADSE 2019 is scheduled for August 8 & 9, 2019 – save the date!